Thursday, April 24, 2008

Four-year-old musings

So D's had some doozies lately. Let's see if I can remember them all.
The other day he said he wished girls could have penises (sp?) too. I asked why, he said so that girls didn't have to sit down all the time.
This morning he asked when we were going to have another baby. I said probably never. He said we needed to have a boy baby and a girl baby. I told him that would be a lot of work and he'd have to help me. He said I would just need to feed one and when I was done I could feed the other one. I told him we already had a baby girl so he decided we just need to have a baby boy. I asked who was going to have the baby and he said Daddy. :) I said boys couldn't have babies, only girls. Course he wanted to know why...it's only a matter of time before the big question comes.
He said something today about not getting married, I forget what though. He always says he's gonna live with me or M when he grows up.

No comments: